- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us
- Information We Collect Through Automated Means
- Information We Collect from Social Media and Other Content Platforms
- Information We Collect from Others
1. Information DT collects
We collect information about you through the means discussed below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
- Information You Provide to DT
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- The Services you use or processing your orders
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
- Your participation in sweepstakes, contests, or surveys
- Any reviews that you submit about the Services
- Account registration and administration of your account
- Uploads or posts to the Services
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Information about you. While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as if you choose to browse the website without logging in), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Email address
- Name, if you choose to provide it
- Log-in credentials, if you create a Dancing Tomatoes account
- Billing information, such as shipping address of a gift card recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your Dancing Tomatoes profile
- User-generated content you provide to us, such as when you comment on content on the Services, respond to a survey request, review a class, or participate in the public forums
- Classes in which you enroll
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
Information about others. If you request that your purchase be provided to someone other than yourself (such as a gift recipient), we use the information you provide about the other person to fulfill the shipment.
- Information DT collects through automated means
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf) may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Websites. When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, date and time of use, content watched, total minutes watched, error logs, and other similar information about how you use the website.
Mobile Applications. When you use a Dancing Tomatoes mobile application or software (“app”), we automatically receive certain information about the mobile phone, tablet, or computer used to access the app, including device identifiers, IP address, operating system, version, Internet service provider, browser type, domain name and other similar information, whether and when you update the app, date and time of use, content watched, total minutes watched, error logs, and other similar information about how you use the app.
Location Information. When you use the Services, we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and or postal code associated with an IP address) from your computer or mobile device.
- Information DT collect from social media and other content platforms
- Information DT collect from others
We may receive additional information such as demographic and statistical information from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties that we may attribute to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We use this information to supplement the information that we collect directly from you in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you and improve our products, analytics, and advertising.
2. DT will use your personal data for various purposes, including:
To provide and maintain our services
To respond to your inquiries and requests
To send you newsletters, marketing communications, and updates (if you have opted in)
To improve our website and services
To comply with legal obligations
3. Disclosure of Your Information
3. DT will never share, give or sell your information to anyone, except for:
- Service providers and vendors who assist us in operating our website and providing our services
- When required by law or to protect our legal rights
- With your explicit consent
4. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, including the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Withdraw your consent (if processing is based on consent)
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, so please use caution when providing personal data online.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
8. Contact Us