Amounts are approximate because it will depend on the number of bread slices you have.
- 4 tablespoons (60g) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (100g) vanilla sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon preferably from Saigon
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 slices thin-sliced bread
Preheat the oven to 450F (230C).
Place all of the ingredients except the bread in a small bowl and mix very well.
Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven until they are golden.
Flip the bread, spread it with the cinnamon butter, going right out to the edges, and return to the oven. Toast until the cinnamon butter is bubbly, which will take 5 to 8 minutes, checking on it at least once.
Remove from the oven and let cool for several minutes, as it is blistering hot right out of the oven.